direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

International researchers of non-EU countries need to apply for a residence permit if their stay in Germany lasts longer than three months. The application needs to be done at the Berlin Foreigners Registration Office before your visa expires. Unfortunately the site exists only in German. If your visa has been issued for study or research in Germany, you will have to apply for a residence permit within three months after your arrival in Germany. The procedure may take several weeks so do make an appointment well in advance or the expiry date of your visa.

More information on long-term residence in Germany on the Federal Foreign Office website.

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

This site uses Matomo for anonymized webanalysis. Visit Data Privacy for more information and opt-out options.