direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

  • Passports or equivalent identity document, which needs to be valid for your entire stay in Germany.
  • Entry visa.

(If you bring your family with you, they will need their passports and a visa too!)

  • Proof of admission/ acceptance by your department/ Letter of invitation from the university or institute. This may also be your supervisor’s letter of acceptance of your research project or the fellowship award letter.
  • Certified copies (in German or English) of your latest degree certificate – depending on your planned work this can be a master degree or a doctoral degree.
  • Proof of health insurance coverage in Germany.
  • If you want to drive a car in Germany you will need an international or national driver’s licens, a certified translation in German or English and proof of car insurance.

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

This site uses Matomo for anonymized webanalysis. Visit Data Privacy for more information and opt-out options.